Mulching and bark spreading is not just a cosmetic benefit for your home. Of course, it does improve the appearance and tidiness your home, but it also provides much more to your soil and landscape.
Proper mulching techniques insulate the soil and protect tree and shrubbery roots from inclimate weather to maintain their health when they would otherwise suffer.
Mulched soil also maintains more moisture than unmulched soil and prevents tree and shrub roots from drying out and becoming damaged.
Mulching benefits -
- Looks great!
- Insulation from extreme heat and extreme cold
- Moisture retention
- Weed prevention
- Tree damage control
- Natural decomposition provides great soil development
Act now! -
- Mulching is a great way to keep your landscape looking great and to keep your trees and shrubs healthy.
Do you need help? -
- Carson Landscaping is happy to offer you help with your mulching and bed maintenance needs.
- Carson Landscaping is a professionally trained and certified organization.
- Carson Landscaping is knowledgable, considerate, and willing to meet your needs.
Let us know if you are interested
in any mulching!