Important Summer Maintenance:
Well, it's finally summertime and your landscaping needs something a little extra to get just what you are looking for. Maybe you have just a few too many weeds around, or your plants and trees are a little too overgrown.
The summer weather can wreak havoc on your yard, so here are a few tips that will keep your land looking great.
- It's time for:
Summer Landscape Maintenance -
- Keep trees and shrubs pruned to maintain a well kept appearance and healthy landscape.
- Keep a new layer of mulch in your beds, this acts as insulation from heat and maintains moisture levels for plants.
- Install and maintain proper sprinkler and watering systems.
Summer Yard Maintenance -
- Proper watering and water conservation is very important when heat and a lack of rain lead to water deficits and drought
- Look for signs of discoloration in your lawn. This may be signs of damage from pests or disease.
- Proper fertilization.
- Proper mowing of your lawn - Cut reqularly, alternate directions each time you cut, do not cut when excessively wet or dry, do not cut too short for the weather.
Act now! -
- Summer landscaping is vital to maintain future health in all areas of your landscape. Unkept landscapes can quickly get out of control and dangerous.
Do you need help? -
- Carson Landscaping is happy to offer you help with your summer landscaping needs.
- Carson Landscaping is a professionally trained and certified organization.
- Carson Landscaping is knowledgable, considerate, and willing to meet your needs.
Let us know if you are interested
in any summer maintenance!